Tuesday, February 19, 2008

SELF Dance Your Way Slim


Haha..!! I've finally have this video. I'm kinda freak to dance this lately. Well, that's just another sport that I like beside biking, avoid run, push up and sit up hehee. I first knew about this DVD was at Self mag. I was just falling in love at the first time I saw it's ads. Well, last month my friend bought this DVD for me at amazon. I was so excited an couldn't wait patiently. Finally it was arrived last January.

I had no difficult watching this video. It showed step by step dancing with clearly explanations. I love the groovy music inside. This tutorial included warm up so there's no way we got whetted if we follow instructions correctly. It said that we can see the result in 4 weeks, we'll see then. But after all I'm quite satisfied with this DVD. It's amazing to get your body sweat with the way you love.

No comments: