Thursday, February 28, 2008

Another End of The Month

Mmmh... Another end of the month already. This means others target to goal, others things to be done, other positivity change have to be. My recent book, ‘Then We Came to the End’ still on it’s half left. Wonder when will I can make it to the end my self, I’ve got so little time to read it. After all I can tell that it’s a good book, nice story though I’ve got little confuse with it’s time set hahaha. Well, I’m gonna write a full review of it, soon as I’m finished.

Work situation...mmh.. got so unpatience waiting for the wage, but alhamdulillah it’s already on my bank account just now. But uh... God! There’s something wrong ... I didn’t get my absent wage. Aaarrgh...whatever...seems that I really have to seek another chance to get money from.

Family... alhamdulillah we’re quite well. Just having a problem with stamina and body fit. My mom got enough busy with teaching and other social activities she involved with. And my grandma really miss my big brother. Last week is the the week of my lil bro, he planned to get on stage with his band. The whole family was getting busy helping him preparing the songs and his clothes. My Dad got involved with another social program ( I forgot the name) after finished become election official. I hope my big bro fine out there I know how busy he was.

So...this is a new beginning. A new to do list. Gotta start with full spirit till the end. Semangaaaaaaaaaatt!!!

PS. Actually I wanted to post this on Feb 29th, but got some trouble with my internet connection hehehe

No comments: