Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Little More Personal

Aha!!! I found blogs that belongs to two of our beautifull artists. They are Dian Sastro and Wulan Guritno...my lovely sistas *halah*. Dian's blog is premium domain not free one, so simple template powered by Wordpress. We can see some of her photos and read about her activities such as how enthusiastic she was when discussing about that movie sensoring thing. What I like most among her story is one which title Cemonk. That "Cemonk" kinda same with what I used to said "Toil" hehehe.
For Wulan Guritno, she used blogger, same with this one hehe. She said that she was asked by Dian to start blogging. We can see that they are best friends. Same with Dian, Wulan talked a lot about her activities and her feelings. The most Story that I like is this, long title hehe... I can really tell that Wulan is a care person and so tough. Keep spirit, Mom!!
You can go here and here to get in touch with them.

No comments: