Sunday, January 20, 2008

Come back....

After a long time didn't update this blog, I've come back already. There've have been many things happened around and inside of me. New Hopes, New Dreams, and New Point of View. Actually I get busy for preparing new life after the end of my work contract. Collecting OT, sending cv, but still hard for saving money...hikz...
By the way, I get lack of creativity due this time, my journal book just keep in the same pages as two month ago. I get a lot of ideas actually, but uh...yup still feel difficult to split times. Yes.. that's just reason I know :p. Now I have to straigthens my will for my projects. do not Quit!!
So let's get creative and productive. Be Original Always. See you again soon, i'm gonna update this blog everyday...haha what a promise....insyaallah. Yeah at least twice a week heheheh. Lastly, Keep Spirit 'n Go Green!!

Ps. starting to practice my english again,especially in writing. So don't be hesitate to critize me. Thank you

No comments: